The subject of religion is a very sensitive and controversial one today in society. To a very large extent even more controversial than politics. Even within the religions there are different sects that do not have consensus on certain rudiments. At the backdrop of that, with the mandate that GBR carries to the nations of the world, how do we harness this diversity to a similar course without compromising our own identity and culture? Let us have the conversation.
These are some of the contributions made by His Excellency Mr KC George.
- Nations open their doors to all but on their own terms, the same thing with companies. No one will come to your house and change the rules. Jesus did the same thing; GBR is God’s organisation and will welcome all that come to it however they must lean on him. He guaranteed that the load will be easy and not heavy.
- We are opening our doors to people of all religions, but we will not compromise on the mandate just to accommodate them because God is not in the business of compromising.
- David was a mole and God used him to destroy the systems.
- In deceiving the devil sends moles therefore we need people of high sensitivity to the spirit to hear when God speaks.
- If you don’t have access to Islam you look like a fool or suspicious.
- We will open doors to all but on our own terms.