Upcoming Events of GBR
Tour to ISRAEL with Angus Buchan
Option 2: Tour to ISRAEL with Angus Buchan
WELCOME ON BOARD… and thank you for your reservation! On November 23rd, 2019 we’ll depart for Israel with Angus Buchan. An unforgettable experience awaits, and there are a few important aspects to take note of.
1. PASSPORT: Firstly you will need a valid permanent passport without which you cannot travel abroad. The Department of Home affairs no longer issues temporary passports. Please ensure that your passport is in order. It should be valid for at least 6 months after your return to South Africa. Kindly fax or e-mail a copy of the page in your passport reflecting your passport number to our office 011 918-7632 or 086 634-3775. Please indicate “Angus Israel tour 2” on the fax.
2. VISA REQUIREMENT: Permanent South African passport holders do not require a visa for Israel. If you are in possession of an emergency travel document or foreign passport, please inform us well in advance as special arrangements need to be made in such cases. Please ensure that there are at least 4 blank pages in your passport for the border exit and entry stamps.
3. PAYMENT OF THE ACCOUNT: A detailed statement will be forwarded to you when balance payment is due. A second payment to cover the cost of your air ticket will be required before the balance of the tour price is payable six to eight weeks prior to departure. Stargate accounts do not send receipts for every payment made. Your bank receipt serves as proof of payment. Please note that cash payments (Bank Notes) paid into our account will incur a service fee as charged by the bank. ** Please ensure that you use your booking code provided with all payments made.
4. CONNECTING FLIGHTS: Please do not issue connecting flights prior to your International ticket being issued.
5. INSURANCE: Travel insurance can be obtained via our office and is strongly recommended. Please do not travel without extensive cover. Rates range from R1,025 per person for those aged under 60, and R1,130 for the under 70’s. Over 70’s available on request. We recommend purchasing travel insurance at any time from making your reservation until before your air ticket is being issued to utilise the full travel cover on offer. Michelle in our office will be able to assist.
6. PASSENGERS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE: Please note that children under the age of 18 cannot leave the country without an Unabridged Birth Certificate. Please apply at your Home Affairs office well in advance, as this could be a lengthy process.
Kindly read all correspondence carefully and please react promptly to any requests to ensure smoothoperation.
STARGATE INTERNATIONAL TRUST
Branch Code: 632005
Cheque account Number: 1022810355
Booking Code: yoursurnameAB2
STARGATE INTERNATIONAL Group Tour Operators
Cnr Ridge & Trichardts Road,
Oaklane Office Park, Grippen Road, Bartlett, Boksburg 1459
Johannesburg – South Africa
P.O. Box 1151, O.R. Tambo International Airport 1627
Tel: +27 11 918-7567 / +27 11 918-7612 / +27 11 024 4866
Fax: +27 11 918-7632 / +27 86 634 3775
Mobile: +27 83 453 6505
2019/11/12 8 am(CAT)