Member Support Process
This page serves as a guide to GBR members with regards to logging support tickets as well as the escalation procedure.
1 The Global Business Roundtable MSC (Member Support Centre)
- The MSC is the first line of contact for all member support queries.
- The MSC desk is where calls are received, support tickets are generated and tracked and resolutions provided.
- This helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
2 Logging a Support Ticket
To log a support ticket please contact the Global Business Roundtable MSC on:
- +2711 242 8000
Please ensure you have the following information available when logging a call:
- Membership number and contact details
- Roundtable Name & Chairperson Name
3 Self-support Systems
Where applicable, the following systems are available to members for self-troubleshooting:
4 Escalation Procedure
Should a support request not receive a response the following escalation procedure can be followed:
|TIME:||Within 24 Hours||Within 48 Hours|
|NAME:||Solani Bravo||Paul Ndaba|
|ROLE:||Communications Supervisor||Communications Manager|
|TEL:||+2778 512 3583||+2779 598 1063|
|ROLE:||Global IT & Communications HOD|
|TEL:||+2711 242 8005|