Chairperson Submission Checklist
This is a check-list of all the required supporting documents for your submission for GEE Scheme 2015.
Please tick to confirm that the instruction is followed or that the documents are attached.
- Use only the Standard Excel template provided
- Submit per chapter (each chairperson is responsible for their chapter's submission)
- All members listed must meet all the conditions as set out in the criteria 100%
- Provide name and surname of members (don't use initials)
- Period of membership should be expressed as the length of time a person has been a member of GBR ( for example: write the period of membership as 2 years or 8 months)
- Number of sessions attended should be expressed as percentage out of 20 GBR sessions between September 2014 to August 2015
- Attach attendance registers of all your GBR sessions for the period between September 2014 and August 2015.
- Provide proof per member of active participation in 2 departments or committees -(an attendance register and minutes of each of the 2 committee's meeting or activity will suffice).
- Members requested to register as ambassadors on www.globalfundforchrist.com
- GBR chairpersons must attach a letter on a GBR letterhead confirming that list is a truthful submission.
- Submissions must be in by end of business on Friday 14 August 2015
- The subject line on your email should read: Members in Good Standing: "Chapter Name" - "Country name" or "Province". Example:
- Subject: Members in Good Standing - Gondeni - Mpumalanga or Subject: Members in Good Standing - Gondeni - Maputo - Mozambique.