Local Chairperson of the Year
The Global Business Roundtable Local Chairperson of the Year award goes to a national chairperson who has excelled in expanding the reach of GBR within his/her community
Peer nominations by Local Chairpersons, GBR Directors and COC. No self-nominations.
- Growth of GBR chapter.
- Consistency in conducting sessions.
- Leaders produced by nominee.
- Leaders released by nominee to launch other chapters.
- Participation by nominee in GBR international events.
- Demonstration of GBR values.
- Submit short motivation to support nomination.