Five Fold Leader of the Year
The Global Business Roundtable Five Fold Leader of the Year award goes to the person who is a leader according to God's word inline with the objectives of GBR globally
Peer nominations by Five Fold leaders for consideration by Head of Five Fold. No self-nomination.
- A leader who demonstrates sound spiritual grounding, lives by the spiritual values of our faith and teaches/models them by his conduct.
- A clear demonstration of the understanding of the vision of GBR and GFFJ.
- Has an undeniable drive and passion that has advanced the vision in their locality.
- Has demonstrated good team spirit and collaboration with other five fold leaders without any form of prejudice.
- Demonstrates servant leadership and is constantly serving others. A humble servant of God who stands out among his peers.
- A leader who is locally rooted in the activities of both local chapter and involved in national activities.
- An adequate motivation must accompany the nomination.